Here are the two most popular ways to connect to your ARK server by IP address.
How to Connect to Team Fortress 2 Server through Steam Favorites List
- Start Steam.
- Select “View → Servers” from the menu at the top.
- Click on “Favorites”.
- Find the information about your server IP and Port and copy it to your clipboard. You can find the IP address and Port of your Valheim Server in the welcome email we send you after you order a game server. You can also find it in your game control panel (see the screenshot below).
- Now go back to Steam, click the “Add Server button” in the “FAVORITES” tab, paste your IP and Port with a right click, and click the “Add This Address to Favorites” button.
- On the right bottom corner select “Refresh”. Select your server and click on “Connect” (If you click on “Connect” without refreshing before, an error may appear. This is a bug from Steam).
How to Connect to Team Fortress 2 Server through Team Fortress 2 Game Console
- Launch game.
- Open the console (the ` key).
- In the game console, type the command “connect” followed by the IP and port.
- Press “Submit”, then join the server.
How to Set a Password on Team Fortress 2 Server
- Go and log into your game control panel.
- If you have several game servers, click on your Team Fortress 2 server in the server list.
- Navigate to the “Startup” tab.
- Set the password for your Team Fortress 2 server inside the “Server Password” field.
- Navigate to the “Console” tab and restart your server.